I feel like this page doesnt' really say .. who might need this and how it works through Valor.
its say we choose the place carefully and it's not ours it's someone else's facility but we can offer it to you. but I'm not sure if I am the who.
Are you looking for support for a short time to enable your loved one to stay at home? We can help.
If patients need short-term acute or chronic symptom care beyond routine care in the home setting, Valor HospiceCare has arrangements with local Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing Facilities ("SNF"). Qualified facilities on our program are hand selected by our standards for their quality of care, reputation and geographic convenience to our patients, caregivers and families.
All facilities must meet not only Medicare standards for skilled care, but also Valor HospiceCare & The Valor Institute for Palliative Medicine quality standards - assuring a seamless continuity of care. Our partnering facilities have all received our "Certificate of Authorization" plaques for our in-service training from our PatientCareTM Program.
In addition, to support from our Clinical Liaison for SNF's, care is coordinated through our Registered Nurse Case Managers and visits occur daily by core team members. We also offer respite care in the same facilities to support the needs of the caregiver and family. For a list of providers in your community, please contact us.
When medically necessary, Medicare, Medicaid/AHCCCS and most plans cover inpatient or respite care. If a patient stays in an authorized Skilled Nursing Facility beyond what's medically needed, the cost of room and board become the responsibility of the patient and family. For further information, please contact us at 877.615.3996.
Needs new photo after wording decision
If you feel like this may be the help you need to stay home, please contact us today.
We know decisions during crisis can be stressful to make. We are here to discuss how this service can help you.
Helpfulness of this program
- Educating skilled nursing home directors, social services, physicians & nurses on the hospice benefit and advance care planning.
- Providing assessment and admissions counseling and services to nursing staff.
- Expediting and expanding access to a continuum of high quality palliative care services, including inpatient and respite care for contracted facilities when qualified.
- Extending our hospice-skilled nursing home partnership through improved understanding about the resources of each program.
- Identifying strategies for improving patient and family satisfaction ratings.
- Providing greater access to professional community-based bereavement services for families of deceased program.
We are here to assist you with the transitions of life.
We are here to answer questions about life changes, level of care decisions
and to help with ease of transitions.